Translate

viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Intervention in L’UNIVERSITATEA VEST DE TIMISOARA PEL TREBALL SOCIAL, on its 25th anniversary.


Hello, buna dominatza,
 Students, Colleagues, University Authorities, friends, prieteni
Thanks for the invitation to be here in this special day for you, and my sincere apologies to cannot express in your beautiful Romanian language.

scuze sincer pentru că nu pot vorbi limba română.

Like a good friend asked to me I will tell you something simple but honest from the heart and after having met you.

Today I have the pleasant and honorable mission to explain something about the relation of my NGO (La Rotllana- From Badalona city, close of Barcelona, Catalonia) with your University, and trust me when I talk to you, that is it a great responsibility for me, but also one honor.

In this special and historic day, when your faculty makes 25 years old, for me is important to thank you, to say to you mulțumesc.  And maybe you are asking to yourself for why? Only give me some minutes and I will explain it.

I want give to you, in my name, but in the representation of my NGO, LA Rotllana , and in the name of the social educators from Catalonia the thanks, mulțumesc,  for: Your different contributions to the history of the social work of your country;  and , for your contributions to the social work in my country and in my city.

I meet your country before you were European Union member, and also I was in Timis so many times from then till now. In this 20 years I have been able to observe too much changes in Timisoara and in the social life of your community. Maybe for you is more complicate to see this change, but for me, from this distance position, I can appreciate it very well. Of course this positive change was possible for the teaching of your professors, the effort and the compromise of the university, and the passion and illusion of the students.So let me repeat congratulations, FELICITARI for your contribution to make Timisoara more human, your country more modern, and let me give my special FELICITARE for your contribution to help growing up better persons for a better world.



I was talking also about your contribution in my culture, in my city, and my ngo. Please, let me again a few minutes for resume some of the most important.
I want give to you the mulțumesc for spread your enthusiastic spirit in the social work, you really transfer to us this passion for take care of the people, take care of the copii, tineri, youth people, and the society in general. Definitely we have learnt from you a lot of skills, tools and metrologies for work in the social field.I want to give to you the thanks too, for your nice task like ambassadors of Rumania in our country. Thanks to this, we discover a lost Latin brothers and sisters. Now we can appreciate the rich of your heritage, culture and human patrimony.But the most important contribution from you in our personal and professional life was to share your human values, thanks to the students who through  PROIMPACT ngo  where in Spain,  invite to us in Timisoara. We shared a lot of projects, Juntos, Legaturi, Inima Buna, and others and others projects that we have make together. In this experience you teach to us your Romanian spirit of overcoming.



And to finish my intervention, I want to say to you something in my mother language.
Desitjo  que després d’alguns anys de distancia en la nostra relació, per obligacions locals, puguem un altre vegada restablir la nostra cooperació per tornar a cooperar, tornar a donar, rebre, i compartir la nostra professió i  els nostres valors per contribuir a un mon millor amb persones més felices.  mulțumesc
( I hope that after some years with some distance for our local obligation, we can restart this close cooperation to give, take and share our profession and our values to make a better and more human world.)

Mulțumesc priateni




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario